Advice needed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Advice needed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Advice needed
Advice needed
2021-12-01 01:48:53 - last edited 2021-12-01 01:52:09
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: Wireless MU - MIMO vdsl/asap modem router

Hi can this be used instead of my main talktalk router that is no longer in use due to being broke? If so could you provide a video of how to connect it up to my LG OLEG tv please? I have been struggling all day trying to put in the password it's given me in numbers. I have no idea how to do this which I was told it's straight forward but I'm not well up on technology. Please help if it can be used instead of the damaged router.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Advice needed
2021-12-01 20:25:05

@Brian-back-_65 

Based on its specification Archer VR400 is ADSL/VDSL modem router.

You should consult with your ISP to see if it will fit the service they're providing for you.

As for connecting the LG TV to the router's wi-fi just check your TV user guide - that's described for sure.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 197

Replies: 1

Related Articles