3 connection problems same cause?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-26 13:40:18 - last edited 2021-12-27 01:03:13
Model: EAP620 HD  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.6

Since I've implemented the full stack Omada network with three access points (type EAP620HD) I can't connect my Dyson Hot and Cool blower.  After investigation of the manufacturer, who stated the blower is working well, I accepted the problem. 
Last week I got my new car, a Tesla model Y. And this is my second 'device' which can't connect to my WiFi. It's not a range problem. The car can't even find the network name, but at the same time my iPhone is still connected to the network.  Very strange. 
This remembers me a third issue. The VPN app on my iPad can't recognize my WiFi SSID as a secure network because a problem with broadcasting the SSID. 
My TP Link network is fully wired (with PoE). I expect the issue in radio or mesh setting. 

Anyone a solution or workaround ?

Options
2 Reply
Re:3 connection problems same cause?
2021-12-26 15:08:42 - last edited 2021-12-27 01:03:13

@Jacquesss

Hey

You might be better posting this in the Business forums as this is an Omada product, people there would have better experience of this.

That aside, how have you setup the network?   Is this being controlled by an Hardware/Software controller and what have you enabled?   Any details on your setup (WPA2 / TKIP AES, Mesh, Band steering etc) would help us identify this issue for you

Sadly at the moment we dont have enough info to help, any screenshots would also help!

Options
Re:3 connection problems same cause?
2021-12-26 16:43:55 - last edited 2021-12-27 01:03:13

@Philbert 

thanks for your quick answer.  I will move the issue to the business forum.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 374

Replies: 2

Related Articles