Internet source for mobile internet router from phone. Is this possible?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-28 09:22:41 - last edited 2022-05-19 07:03:57
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

There is currently no regular wired internet. It is possible to use mobile internet. How to "give" it to the router so that other users receive it from the router. So that I can administer them in the router panel.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Internet source for mobile internet router from phone. Is this possible?-Solution
2022-03-29 09:41:19 - last edited 2022-05-19 07:03:57

@1XXX 

You can try WDS bridging on the Archer C6 and check if it can connect to your mobile internet:

How do I use the WDS Bridging function to extend my wireless network?

But please be aware that WDS may be incompatible between different types of products, so that will depends on your mobile internet that how does it accept the connection.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet source for mobile internet router from phone. Is this possible?-Solution
2022-03-29 09:41:19 - last edited 2022-05-19 07:03:57

@1XXX 

You can try WDS bridging on the Archer C6 and check if it can connect to your mobile internet:

How do I use the WDS Bridging function to extend my wireless network?

But please be aware that WDS may be incompatible between different types of products, so that will depends on your mobile internet that how does it accept the connection.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 252

Replies: 1

Related Articles