ER7206 Address Reservation problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-22 13:51:12 - last edited 2022-07-27 08:28:46
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:
Hello. I have a slight problem with the reservation of ip addresses after dhcp. I have the appropriate ip address in the tab and the associated mac address, but the ip address is different each time, which is a big problem for me, because it is us and I cannot access it correctly ip address.
What could be causing this?
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:ER7206 Address Reservation problem-Solution
2022-07-27 08:28:25 - last edited 2022-07-27 08:28:46

Dear @djwujek, @Libik,

djwujek wrote

Hello. I have a slight problem with the reservation of ip addresses after dhcp. I have the appropriate ip address in the tab and the associated mac address, but the ip address is different each time, which is a big problem for me, because it is us and I cannot access it correctly ip address.

Sorry for any trouble caused. The issue has been reported to the R&D team for further troubleshooting and investigation, and it's now addressed. The following solution post will provide the Beta firmware gradually to fix the issue (the beta firmware for ER605 v1 has been provided), welcome to subscribe!

Solution  ER605 ER7206 - “Use Fixed IP Address” (DHCP Reservation) Doesn't Take Effect

Thank you all for your huge support and patience!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:ER7206 Address Reservation problem
2022-07-23 10:55:32

@djwujek 

Cause of the problem is the firmware:-( You are not the only one. I am facing same issue with ER605 under Omada Controller.

Options
Re:ER7206 Address Reservation problem-Solution
2022-07-27 08:28:25 - last edited 2022-07-27 08:28:46

Dear @djwujek, @Libik,

djwujek wrote

Sorry for any trouble caused. The issue has been reported to the R&D team for further troubleshooting and investigation, and it's now addressed. The following solution post will provide the Beta firmware gradually to fix the issue (the beta firmware for ER605 v1 has been provided), welcome to subscribe!

Solution  ER605 ER7206 - “Use Fixed IP Address” (DHCP Reservation) Doesn't Take Effect

Thank you all for your huge support and patience!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options