Can not connect to ER605 Adm page through VPN - PGSQL aplication not working either

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can not connect to ER605 Adm page through VPN - PGSQL aplication not working either

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-23 17:32:16 - last edited 2022-10-03 19:48:23
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.1

Hi.

Recently I bought an ER605 V2 to connect to my VPN. Today our server is connected to an ER-6020 and the other locations uses the TL-R600 VPN using an L2TP VPN and everything just work fine.
Unfortunately, TL-R600VPN was replaced by ER605 and  seems that it is not 100% compatible. I'm with the following problem with ER605: 
The VPN connect and I can successfully ping my server (connected to ER6020) from any terminal connected to ER605 (and vice-versa).
But when I try to login to ER 605 configuration page over the VPN (at the server side using ER 605 LAN IP Address - http) something goes wrong and the page, besides it shows up, it keep with the progress indicator, see picture below.:

At the ER605 side I can login at the admin page but at the System log, my attempt to login from the server side shown a different IP (169.254.11.22). It is an internal IP isn't? When I connect from server side to a TL-R600VPN admin page, at the System log it´s shown the IP of my machine.... Why? See below:

An additional point: Note that when I try to connect through VPN to ER605  the log shows the "WEB" module instead of "Remote Management". The Web Authentication is disabled in both equipments, ER605 and TL-R600 VPN.

The PGSQL issue

I have an application that uses PGSQL database. When I Use a Windows 7 32 bit endpoint, I can successfully connect to the database at server side. But when i use a Win10 64 bits endpoint It not work. I can successful ping the server in both endpoints. I don't believe that this is an endpoint issue because this Win10 64 bits works fine at server network. 

Below the diagram of my installation and issues:

Can someone help me with these issues? Sorry for my poor English.

Marcelo

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 317

Replies: 0

Related Articles