ER7206 multiple site to site vpn connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-05 04:54:14
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: V1

Dear Support Team,

In my cases, right now I have a TL-ER7206 in my HQ, I want to deploy TL-ER7206 in other branches, so far I have 6 branches, I want to connect all of them by site to site IPSec

VPN to my HQ, my 1st question is, I use the letter site A, site B, site C, site D, site E, site G to represent my branch offices, Are there all sites can communicate each other once connected to HQ by site to site VPN, Simply site A's pc can ping site B,C,D,E's pc each other, HQ pc' can communicate Site A-G's pc, May I know the settings? 

My 2nd question, as I want to increase other branch offices in other cities, let say I have site F, site G, is it possible to connect existing site B and site C by site to site IPSec VPN,

then I can communicate all the devices within the whole organisation. In my concern, site F and site G might not have good connection/bandwidth with HQ so that I select to connect to other sites. I want to accomplish this practice,other sites can be communicated each other to share the whole organisation resources, I want to know how to do the settings,please advise. 

I have read the following article: 

https://www.tp-link.com/hk/support/faq/3051/ 

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER7206 multiple site to site vpn connection
2022-10-21 11:41:55

@Nic_Chen 

Normally, Site A and Site B, C, D have built IPsec respectively, in the case of successful tunnel establishment, only A can achieve the resource sharing to B, C, D respectively, but B, C, D can not share with each other, if you need to share resources between BC, you need to establish IPsec VPN between BC, forming a kind of star topology.

This may help you:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/530298

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options