Wifi Settings between Wifi6 and Wifi 5 AP's

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-10 01:26:08
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I have a Ryobi Garage Door Opener and quite often the app shows not connected and the app does not sync properly to show the status. But I can open and close the doors properly with it. As soon as I do that in the app or operate manually the status syncs to the app and everything is good for a while. This was how it was for a long time.

A couple of weeks ago I bought an EAP 650 and this issue went away, I am not sure what was different in it but it worked great. I had to return my EAP 650 as I was not happy with it for other issues and I put my EAP 225 back in service and the issue is back. Does anyone have an idea as to what could be causing this issue? I tried messing with Beacon and DTIM settings but none seem to fix the issue. It will be nice if I can resolve it without going to a Wifi 6 AP.

Thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 323

Replies: 0