ER7206 V1_1.2.3 Official Firmware (Released on Nov 10th, 2022)
This Article Applies to:
ER7206_v1/ v1.6_1.2.3 Build 20221104
- Fully adapted to Omada Controller v5.6
1. Add support GRE function in Standalone mode.
2. Add stateful ACL.
3. Add mDNS Repeater.
4. Add support for setting port speed and duplex mode in Controller mode.
5. Add support for setting port mirroring in Controller mode.
6. Optimized the logic of judging Me in ACL. If you need to use ACL to restrict the connection to VPN client, please select Me in Destination. Please note that if Me is included before the upgrade, the client may not be able to access the Web UI after the upgrade.
7. Add support for displaying the Source IP address of large Ping attack packets.
8. Add Non-Address mode for IPv6.
9. Optimized the DNS settings on the WAN side, the WAN side cannot set the DNS Server of the same network segment as the LAN.
10. Add IP-MAC binding in Controller mode.
11. Add One-to-One NAT in Controller mode.
12. DHCP Server's DNS support for adding network addresses.
13. Add "Certificate + Account" mode for OpenVPN.
14. Add support to customize DNS server for VPN servers in Controller mode.
15. Add "Custom IP" type for Local Networks in Controller mode.
16. Add "IP Address Range" type to VPN IP Pool in Controller mode.
17. Add support for custom Local IP Address for L2TP/PPTP VPN Users in Controller mode.
1. Fix the bug that cloud firmware upgrade is not available in the ER7206_v1_1.2.1 Build 20221026.
2. Fix the bug that DHCP address reservation does not take effect.
2. Fix the bug that DHCP Server cannot assign an IP address. Mentioned Here.
3. Fix the bug that offline devices on the Controller are not cleared or multiple Clients use the same IP address.
Note: the firmware is applied to ER7206 V1 and V1.60.
To get notified with the new release of Omada Routers, welcome to subscribe to Topic 255644.
Any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Management mode (Controller or Standalone)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
To get better assistance with your case, you may check Tips For Efficiently Reporting an Issue In The Community.
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support. See you in the forums soon!