Change Color Scheme/Theme of the Web Admin Portal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-03 03:05:09 - last edited 2023-01-05 23:03:46
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

Hi,

Is there any way to change the tp-link browser web portal colour scheme, or the theme ?

I've changed my browser themes, and even tried different browsers, and I can not seem to remove that bright blue colour (same as this web site actually). It's difficult to see any of the options clearly in this colour scheme, especially when the background is white !

Here is an example, for me this is an awful color scheme - can it be changed ?

Archer AX6000

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Change Color Scheme/Theme of the Web Admin Portal-Solution
2023-01-05 08:54:52 - last edited 2023-01-05 23:03:46

@marcusob 

No, you cannot change the color on the router web page. The Color Scheme or Theme is written in the firmware code, we users cannot change it.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Change Color Scheme/Theme of the Web Admin Portal-Solution
2023-01-05 08:54:52 - last edited 2023-01-05 23:03:46

@marcusob 

No, you cannot change the color on the router web page. The Color Scheme or Theme is written in the firmware code, we users cannot change it.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Change Color Scheme/Theme of the Web Admin Portal
2023-06-28 09:45:07

@marcusob Sorry for hijacking this post of yours but it right on the money with what im looking for ... Because i stumbled over this  Take Control of Your Network | TP-Link  and my management page doesnt look at all like that .... where mine is grainy ugly and not at all whats claimed 

now i now the page i link is to /en/ so english speaking i guess ...  but may i ask where you live, not in europe right ?!? because the pic you posted at the top here is what im looking like crazy for but im going to strike out again i think  ... tp seem to put alot of nice things about products on the box and promopics  but when you wanna use it it´s more than a few hurdles and now 

maybe i could trick them by installing that vpn in my router that seems impossible but on the box i was nothing, would go smooth i minutes ... yeah right. 

sorry again for hijacking

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 492

Replies: 2

Related Articles