TL-R605 Load Balancer Disconnection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-25 06:58:48
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

So i have a load balancer TL-R605 connected to two internet providers through WAN.

Further, i have connected my WIFI access points (TP Link WIFI 6 routers) through my load balancer.

In my load balancer i have switched on load balancer option with both WAN active 

After some time (sometimes days) my WIFI access points start to show NO INTERNET and my wifi devices start disconnecting. I have updated my firmware version in my load balancer but it doesn't help. 

I tried a different load balancer TL-R480T+ but it also is giving me the same problem.

Can anyone help me?

Options
4 Reply
Re:TL-R605 Load Balancer Disconnection
2023-01-26 04:56:45

@SachinDatta1212 

There are many factors that may cause "no Internet". First you need to check if you are still able to Ping the router LAN IP. If you can get reply from the router, it's not your local network problem.

Then check the WAN IP and try to ping a public DNS address like 8.8.8.8

If you can get reply from public DNS server, then all you need to do is just changing the DNS on the router DHCP settings;

If no reply from the 8.8.8.8 you will need to contact the ISP

Options
2023-01-26 07:29:48
Thanks for the reply back but whenever my i loose the internet its load balancer is available and i am able to access it. will try to ping the public DNS next time. the concern here is i have two internet connections it will be highly unlikely that both are in-accessible
Options
2023-01-30 12:16:44

@Somnus So after 2 days the problem is at again... i had added DNS setting to my two different WAN connections. 

Attached are the CMD screen shot

Options
2023-01-31 06:29:19

@SachinDatta1212 

From the ping test you can still go to 8.8.8.8, that means the connection should be working.

Try go to router DHCP settings, and change the DNS for the DHCP server. Then reboot the router to make it take effect.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 342

Replies: 4