New firmware Deco X60 v2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

New firmware Deco X60 v2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:New firmware Deco X60 v2
2023-10-19 13:00:11

Temp01 wrote

Just had it confirmed by customer service that R&D has declared X60v2 end of life.

no new features anymore.

only firmware updates will be for security issues.

We are out of luck and money on our expensive devices.

I will be spending my money at other brands from now on and advise against buying from TP link.

@David-TP Well this kinda sucks David! Why do you stop the updates in less than a year after the release?? I should have stuck with ASUS instead...

Options
2023-10-20 09:13:48 - last edited 2023-10-20 09:24:11

@ChrisAhlund 

Hi, I do wish I knew the reason. You have every right to feel frustrated and start looking for alternatives. I am afraid my reply remains the same. It is a global community and there are different policies regarding the product life cycle.  Unfortunately, it is beyond our control and we are not provided with advance notice of which model is going to be end-of-life. Therefore, It is still suggested to refer to the announcements on the official local websites for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Thank you and best regards.

Options
2023-10-25 07:26:56
But if your support had give me this Information over two years ago I had the right to send back my x60 to Amazon with 30days send back gurantee. And I won‘t have such a problem now to have bought old hardware in 2021! So there hast to be an Money Back for this lie over many years!!!
Options
Related Articles