ER605 v2.0 - Port Forwarding with load balancing not working after upgrade to 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER605 v2.0 - Port Forwarding with load balancing not working after upgrade to 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:ER605 v2.0 - Port Forwarding with load balancing not working after upgrade to 2.1.1 and 2.1.2
2023-08-29 13:00:08

@lemaoCool Hello, .I have ER605 for few days but I am still not able to make my port forwarding. 

I have my virtual server entry. I want to froward incoming traffic from internet to WAN port 1005 to be forwarded to my inernal IP address port 3389, remote desktop. When I tried to connect nothing happen and also there isn't any information in log. Is there anything more I have to do? I am on last beta firmware 2.1.4 at this moment but I tried also 2.1.2 and older. 

Thanks

D.

Options
Re:ER605 v2.0 - Port Forwarding with load balancing not working after upgrade to 2.1.1 and 2.1.2
2023-08-30 01:46:23 - last edited 2023-08-30 01:47:44

Hi @DAVID_DAFA 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You can refer to this link and troubleshoot it yourself first. I am sure that the port forwarding is working. If yours does not on various firmware, very likely to be a problem with your setup or network scheme.

Troubleshooting Virtual Services on the Router Doesn't Take Effect

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2023-08-30 16:29:16 - last edited 2023-08-30 16:30:24

@Clive_A 

Hi, thanks for your reply. I just downgraded to official, not beta, version 2.1.2. We have a public IP on WAN, no load balancicng:

and only one virtual server rule to forward port 1005 to 3389.

Is there any other rule, like firewall, policy routing and other, to make it funcional?

Thanks 

David

Options
2023-08-31 08:19:21 - last edited 2023-08-31 08:22:18

Hi @DAVID_DAFA 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

DAVID_DAFA wrote

@Clive_A 

Hi, thanks for your reply. I just downgraded to official, not beta, version 2.1.2. We have a public IP on WAN, no load balancicng:

and only one virtual server rule to forward port 1005 to 3389.

Is there any other rule, like firewall, policy routing and other, to make it funcional?

Thanks 

David

There is no other rule that should be implemented.

So, in that troubleshooting article, what are the results for each step listed?

Especially the telnet in LAN, do you have access to the port?

Have you contacted your ISP?

Recommend you update to beta 2.1.4.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options