Hardware Controller updated, can not access devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-13 20:16:00
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: v5.6.4

My controller went off line, I restarted (it's using PoE), now it has a new IP address and can not adopter the devices.
I need to provide a username and password. I have tried many and none seem to work.

Russell Sutherland russ@quist.ca
Options
3 Reply
Re:Hardware Controller updated, can not access devices
2023-03-13 22:43:25

@Quist 

Can you give us some more detail to work with?   

What version are you on now and what the version before?  You mention the IP has changed, is this on a VLAN or different subnet?   Was your configuration wiped?    What hardware and versions of AP are you using?

Hopefully we can help you when we know more :)

Any screenshots you can provide also help!

Options
2023-03-14 06:20:51

Hi @Quist 

You can reset the devices then re-adopt. All settings are saved on your controller so no worry the configuration. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-03-14 11:26:41

@Hank21 Yes... I think the easiest thing to do would be to reset the devices one by one. I assume the TP-Link switch as well.

Russell Sutherland russ@quist.ca
Options