Official Release Omada Software Controller_V5.9.31 (Released On Mar 13/ 21st, 2023)
1. Fully adapted to Omada APP version 4.7, supporting Internet and LAN Network configuration.
1. Fixed the bug that Switch ACLs containing IP-Port groups stopped working after upgrading to Omada Controller version 5.9.9. Reported Here.
2. Fixed the bug that the Port Forwarding entry cannot be created when the first value of the starting port greater than that of the ending port. Reported Here.
3. Fixed the incorrect display of the Welcome Information, Terms of Service, and Copyright of Portal.
1) This version of the controller is applied to the Omada APP of version 4.7 or above.
2) Omada SDN Controller can only manage certain devices running the supported firmware. Please confirm that your device is compatible with the SDN Controller.
3) If you are upgrading from controller v3.x, it's highly recommended to upgrade 3.x to v4.1.5 first, then v4.1.5 to the latest 5.x. Please follow the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading.
4) Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will be NOT able to downgrade to version 3.2.17 or below.
To get notified with the new release of Omada Controller, welcome to subscribe to topic 245226.
Any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
To get better assistance with your case, you may check Tips For Efficiently Reporting an Issue In The Community.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Omada Controller version (previous and current)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Note: if you decide to downgrade the firmware before contacting the TP-Link support team, we suggest you save a copy of the current Log file* and Backup Config file** before you do that, which might be helpful to address the issue you suffered from the new firmware.
- With Omada Controller v5.6 or later version,
you can export desensitized Running Logs and Config file under Settings > Maintenance > Export for Support.
- With Omada Controller v5.5 or previous version,
*the Log file of Controller can be exported under Settings -> Services -> Export Data -> Running Log.
** The Backup Config file of Controller can be exported under Settings -> Maintenance via local access.
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support. See you in the forums soon!