Omada Controller SDN Date Incorrect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-04 15:00:52
Tags: #Firmware Update #System Time
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.9.3 Build 20230328 Rel.52390

Hi,

I have a problem in System Time in Omada SDN (OC200). I already upgraded it to the latest firmware version. Also, tried to change the Statistic/DashBoard Timezone.

Issue still persists. Can you help me with this?

Thanks

Options
7 Reply
Re:Omada Controller SDN Date Incorrect
2023-05-05 21:31:33

@jxis 

What is the issue you are having?   Is the clock skewing / running slow or quick?  Or can you just not save the changes?

Hardware controller?

Options
2023-05-06 01:04:21

@Philbert I have no internet access because the system date and time is March 28, 2023. I tried to change timezone but still issue persists.

Options
2023-05-06 02:12:29

Hello @jxis,

May I double-check whether your issue is the settings will not save after you changed the Timezone?

If not, could you provide a screenshot to elaborate on the issue?

Does this issue start to happen after the controller firmware upgrades?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-05-06 02:29:37

@Hank21

I can save the settings after changing the timezone but the system time still not real-time. Firmware upgrade is also upgraded.

Hope the screenshot will help.

Here:

Options
2023-05-07 13:09:15

@jxis I had the same problem yesterday. My solution: In the right, upper corner you will see "Organization". Switch to "Global View". Then you can click on the left sidebar "Settings" and than "Controller Settings". In my case there was a wrong country-entry. I corrected that and i was able to access internet again.

Options
2023-05-08 05:56:50 - last edited 2023-05-08 05:57:45

@ReneS I already did this bu

jxis wrote

Hi,

I have a problem in System Time in Omada SDN (OC200). I already upgraded it to the latest firmware version. Also, tried to change the Statistic/DashBoard Timezone.

Issue still persists. Can you help me with this?

Thanks

t the issue still persists. 

ReneS wrote

@jxis I had the same problem yesterday. My solution: In the right, upper corner you will see "Organization". Switch to "Global View". Then you can click on the left sidebar "Settings" and than "Controller Settings". In my case there was a wrong country-entry. I corrected that and i was able to access internet again.

Options
2023-05-09 09:26:57

Hi @jxis,

Please refer to this article to do some troubleshooting:

OC200 gets wrong System Time and Date via NTP Server

Did you use an NTP Server on the controller?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 590

Replies: 7

Tags

Firmware Update
System Time
Related Articles