Votes

Shortcut enhancements

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Shortcut enhancements

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Shortcut enhancements
Shortcut enhancements
2023-06-27 16:55:32
Model: Tapo C420S1  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.7

1. Shortcuts allow setting privacy mode on/off but do not appear to allow setting detection on/off. That latter would be useful for, as an example, watching kids in the yard. Don't need to keep getting notices of activity detection but would be nice to watch the stream. (The "home" / "away" pre-programmed shortcut for the C210 sets detection on/off so seems like this adding this to the C420 should be do-able.As a side note, creating a new shortcut for the C210 also does not appear to allow setting detection on/off. That would be useful, just so all the shortcuts would be in the same place.)

2. Would be useful to set a timer for a detection off shortcut to re-set back to home. For example, when I go to the mailbox, I don't need detection or recording, but it would be convenient if detection turned back on automatically after a few minutes instead of having to turn it back on manually. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Shortcut enhancements
2023-06-28 11:14:08

@MY-CA 

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback here. We certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if these features can come to the product or when they might, I'll log the feature requests and pass them along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same requests, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 200

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.