Official Release ER7212PC V1_1.1.0 Build Official Firmware (Released on Aug 23rd, 2023)
Supported Device Models and Firmware:
EAP690 HD EAP 670,EAP660 HD,EAP650,EAP650-Outdoor,EAP620 HD
EAP245 V3,EAP225 V3,EAP225-Wall V2,and above versions
EAP115 V4,EAP110 V4,EAP110-Outdoor V3,and above versions
TL-SG3210 V3.TL-SG2210P V3.2.TL-SG2008 V3.TL-SL2428P V4, and above versions
ER605 (TL-R605) V1 and V2
New Features & Enhancements:
1. Add stateful ACL.
2. Add mDNS Repeater .
3. Add support for setting port speed and duplex mode in Controller mode.
4. Add support for setting port mirroring in Controller mode.
5. Optimized the logic of judging Me in ACL. If you need to use ACL to restrict the connection to VPN client, please select Me in Destination. Please note that if Me is included before the upgrade, the client may not be able to access the Web UI after the upgrade.
6. Add support for displaying the Source IP address of large Ping attack packets.
7. Optimized the DNS settings on the WAN side, the WAN side cannot set the DNS Server of the same network segment as the LAN.
8. DHCP Server's DNS support for adding network addresses.
9. Add "Certificate + Account" mode for OpenVPN.
10. Add IP-MAC binding in Controller mode.
11. Add One-to-One NAT in Controller mode.
12. Add "Custom IP" type for Local Networks in Controller mode.
13. Add "IP Address Range" type to VPN IP Pool in Controller mode.
14. Add Time based ACL in Controller mode.
15. Optimized Auto IPsec in Controller mode.
16. Add support for DHCP Option field.
- Option 2: Time Offset
- Option 42: NTP Server Network Boot,
- Option 67: TFTP Server
- Option 252: WPAD URL DHCP
- Options Customization
17. Add MRU Configuration for PPPoE.
18. Add Full mode for OpenVPN.
19. Add SHA2-384 and SHA2-512 for IPsec.
20. Add import DHCP Reservation Entry and export to IP-MAC Binding Entry.
21. Add Bonjour Service, Service, and Client Network options for mDNS.
22. Add Keywords mode for URL Filtering in Controller mode.
23. Add Quality of Service function.
24. Add IPsec Failover function.
25. Add VoIP data only goes from a certain WAN port, and that WAN port only allows VoIP to pass through.
26. Add DDNS Customization.
27. Add modification to port PVID in Controller mode.
28. Add support multiple WAN interfaces for policy routing in controller mode.
29. Optimized the judgment logic of large ping attack/WAN ping attack.
1. Fix the bug that DHCP Server cannot assign an IP address when a large number of clients make DHCP requests at the same time.
2. Fix the bug of not being able to assign the correct reserved IP address.
3. Fix the bug of memory leak caused by mDNS.
The firmware is applied to ER7212PC V1.
Download From TP-Link Global "EN" Website:
> Notes <
(1) The official firmware is normally released to the Cloud ahead of the official website or the forum as it doesn't require further manual editing. Generally speaking, the official firmware will be pushed to the Cloud first, then the TP-Link global "EN" website, this global "EN" forum, and later the TP-Link local websites. In rare occasions, the new release will be published to the global "EN" website ahead of the Cloud, which will be announced in the global "EN" forum, like this.
(2) The firmware upgrades for the wired products including Omada Controller, Router and Switch are universal, so you can download the firmware files from the global "EN" website or this forum to enjoy the new release. For wireless products such as Omada EAP, due to the limitation of local wireless laws and regulations, the firmware may be divided into different versions such as EU/US/CA/... , it's suggested to upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website accordingly.
(3) At present, only the new firmware release for the Omada Controller and Router will be continuously updated in this global "EN" forum. To get notified with the new release of Omada SDN Controller, welcome to subscribe to Topic 245226. To get notified with the new release of Omada Routers, welcome to subscribe to Topic 255644. For other product lines, please check for updates via the Cloud or from the TP-Link official websites.
Any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
To get better assistance, you may check Tips For Efficiently Reporting an Issue In The Community.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Management mode (Controller or Standalone)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support. See you in the forums soon!