Very slow VPN speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Very slow VPN speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
34 Reply
Re:Very slow VPN speed
2023-10-30 17:20:10

@Clive_A 

I am using PPPoE VDSL connection. IT IS not possible to switch to different WAN connection type. I am using DSL modem which I cannot put in different mode (other than bridge mode).

Options
2023-10-31 08:33:46

Hi @Libik 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Libik wrote

@Clive_A 

I am using PPPoE VDSL connection. IT IS not possible to switch to different WAN connection type. I am using DSL modem which I cannot put in different mode (other than bridge mode).

I consulted that this problem is estimated to be fixed on V5.13 firmware. There is a problem when the VPN speed is not running fully if the WAN is PPPoE.

So you can pay attention to the latest firmware release that adapts to the V5.13.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2023-11-01 14:51:25 - last edited 2023-11-01 14:59:10

While your VPN can sometimes impact your internet connection, the search query for English speaking hairdressers in Amsterdam shouldn't be significantly affected by your VPN speed. It's possible that other factors, such as your internet connection or the specific VPN server you're using, may be causing the slowness. Some VPN providers offer settings to optimize your connection speed. Check if your VPN has options for this and configure them accordingly.

Options
2023-11-02 08:26:17

emlylorienz wrote

While your VPN can sometimes impact your internet connection, the search query for English speaking hairdressers in Amsterdam shouldn't be significantly affected by your VPN speed. It's possible that other factors, such as your internet connection or the specific VPN server you're using, may be causing the slowness. Some VPN providers offer settings to optimize your connection speed. Check if your VPN has options for this and configure them accordingly.

@emlylorienz 

For wrestling enthusiasts and gamers, WWE 2K22 Mod APK offers an exhilarating experience on Android devices. Get ready to step into the ring with your favorite WWE superstars and unleash powerful moves. With high-quality graphics and engaging gameplay, this modded version takes mobile wrestling to the next level. Whether you're a fan of body slams or epic showdowns, WWE 2K22 Mod APK delivers all the action-packed entertainment you crave on your Android device. Get ready for the pinfall and download it now!

For wrestling enthusiasts and gamers, WWE 2K22 Mod APK offers an exhilarating experience on Android devices. Get ready to step into the ring with your favorite WWE superstars and unleash powerful moves. With high-quality graphics and engaging gameplay, this modded version takes mobile wrestling to the next level. Whether you're a fan of body slams or epic showdowns, the WWE 2K22 Mod APK download delivers all the action-packed entertainment you crave on your Android device. Get ready for the pinfall and download it now!

Options

Tags

Related Articles