Multiple EAPs as standalone under 1 SSID

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Multiple EAPs as standalone under 1 SSID

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Multiple EAPs as standalone under 1 SSID
2023-11-03 12:54:58

@Docco 

Connection question answered in post#9 above

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options
2023-11-21 10:12:37

@Docco 

Just a word of thanks for the support...we always are quick to put a comment when looking for solutions, so just wanted to take a moment to say thank when things go well too

I installed the OC200 controller and my last and 3rd EAP, all now under control of the OC200. I instigated fast roaming, enabled mesh function (auto failover , full sector DFS and other auto fns), but no rate limits. It seems to pick the channel per EAP needed and I can but hope it does this intelligently and based on best option.

Everything seems to be working great.

I have also enabled, but do admit I am not sure of the exact implications (used the basic info provided to decide): AI Roaming; Dual Band 11k Report; Force-Disassociation and set Band Steering to balanced.

I also carried out auto channel optimisation in WLAN (Automatic Channel Optimization for all 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, 6 GHz) and Automatic Power Optimization.

I have not set profiles, nor need a portal. 802.1x is not set.

If anyone feels I miss something else or perhaps have not fully set this up correctly, much appreciate your inputs. Otherwise, big thank you again

Options
2023-11-21 13:15:27

@Docco 

I think you can sit back and enjoy your success, you certainly had me with the 'things are working great' comment :). Well done.

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options
2023-11-21 14:27:44

@d0ugmac1

yessmiley

Options