ER8411 V1_1.1.1 Build 20231030 Beta Firmware for Omada Controller V5.13 (Released on Oct 31th, 2023)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER8411 V1_1.1.1 Build 20231030 Beta Firmware for Omada Controller V5.13 (Released on Oct 31th, 2023)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
58 Reply
Re:ER8411 V1_1.1.1 Build 20231030 Beta Firmware for Omada Controller V5.13 (Released on Oct 31th, 2023)
2023-12-27 06:32:40

Hi @darkknight_sdr 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

darkknight_sdr wrote

@Clive_A Yes it does appear to be the same issue as post #45.  Any idea when we can give V5.15 a try?
Thanks,

ETA next year Q2. This is not gonna be final but an estimated timeline.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Re:ER8411 V1_1.1.1 Build 20231030 Beta Firmware for Omada Controller V5.13 (Released on Oct 31th, 2023)
2024-01-03 12:16:35

@Clive_A I have two wans, the primary wan with PPPoE without vlan and the secondary wan with PPPoE with vlan.

With version 1.2 I have problems with the upload speed of the second wan (with vlan).

With beta version 1.1.1 I have not had speed problems.

Options
2024-01-04 02:07:00

Hi @Nebur692 

Nebur692 wrote

@Clive_A I have two wans, the primary wan with PPPoE without vlan and the secondary wan with PPPoE with vlan.

With version 1.2 I have problems with the upload speed of the second wan (with vlan).

With beta version 1.1.1 I have not had speed problems.

You should start a new thread and I lock this thread since it is outdated.

You should list your speed test results, test site names, how many sites you tested to verify the problem, how you configure your load balance and do you have any other settings. Speed of your network plan.

Use the policy routing and run the test, and post the screenshots.

Hope you can always gather the details and ask me. Save your time and mine.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-08 07:55:06

Hi @Jamie_S 

Jamie_S wrote

Hi @Clive_A 

Regarding IPSec performance, it's not speed that's the issue but rather loading or maintaining sessions both HTTP and SSH. It can take 5 minutes to load a page which otherwise takes about 30 seconds maximum over OpenVPN. Likewise SSH, it won't drop the session but it hangs for some time then catches it self back up again.

If there are any specific tests you would like me to run please let me know and I'll be more than happy to do so. I've re-enabled the HTTP sensors on our network monitoring server to get a record of how often it's reporting a loss of connection.

Regarding the port forwarding, I think I've figured out what the issue might be.

The setup is:

Existing Rule 1:

Source: Any

Interface: All

WAN IP: Blank (Unable to specify IP xxx.xxx.xxx.194)

Source Port: 80

Destination IP: xx.xx.xx.2

Destination Port: 80

Protocol: All

Desired Rule 2:

Source: Any

Interface: All

WAN IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.195

Source Port: 80

Destination IP: xx.xx.xx.6

Destination Port: 80

Protocol: All

Is the issue because there isn't a WAN IP set on the existing record meaning it's applied to all IP Alias rather than just the interface IP of .194?

Many thanks

So I reopened this thread to follow it up.

Our dev contacted just now about this issue. IPsec performance. We cannot reproduce this issue so we need a backup of your config for the test. Can you please share the backup with me? Let me know what you think. If you feel good to share that, l'll create a ticket and follow it up and ask for the backup.

Options
2024-01-08 09:43:44

Morning  @Clive_A 

Is there a way I can export the config just for this particular site?

Apart from this I've got the diagnostic export if this would help?

Many thanks

Options
2024-01-09 01:05:01

Hi @Jamie_S 

Jamie_S wrote

Morning  @Clive_A 

Is there a way I can export the config just for this particular site?

Apart from this I've got the diagnostic export if this would help?

Many thanks

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID240115842, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Options
2024-02-01 08:12:17

@Dan15 Hello Dan15 Have you been able to install docker on the mikrotik? I've been fighting with it for months and I haven't been able to get it up.

Options
2024-02-01 23:36:27

@ClinicaMicro I didn't try Docker on Mikrotik. I've got a home server so run Docker on there. I can't remember how this relates to this topic, though.

https://d.sb/ My setup: 10Gbps fiber internet, ER8411, 2 x EAP670, Mikrotik CRS312-4C+8XG-RM, Omada software controller in Docker.
Options