Los adaptadores no cambian de red entre si

2023-11-02 11:36:11
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hola, al emparejar y distribuir por la vivienda los adpatadores (receptor al router y los demás entre hab y garage planta baja) me doy cuenta de que para acceder al extensor lo tengo que hacer manualmente desde mi dispositivo. No cambian de wiffi ellos solos. Si me conecto al apaptador del garage y subo hacia el salón donde tengo el router movistar o al de la hab de matrimonio no me cambia y me sigue pillando wiffi del adaptador del garage. 

Alguna solución? Un saludo

Options
1 Reply
Re:Los adaptadores no cambian de red entre si
2023-11-07 08:39:54

@TheGreg23 

Hi, without mesh technology on the TL-WPA4220 and your router, the roaming actions are totally decided by your wireless client devices, and when you move from one adapter to the other or to the router, if previous WiFi signal is still working, the client device might still stay connected to previous WiFi because the signal strength etc. might not reach the roaming threshold of the client device.

You may try to set up the same wireless network name and password for all the adapters and our router to see if the roaming experience will be improved.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options