omada port forwarding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

omada port forwarding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
omada port forwarding
omada port forwarding
2023-11-02 12:22:57 - last edited 2023-11-07 08:30:17
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.2 Build 20230210 Rel.62992

Good morning,

I am encountering a problem with the omada system, made up of 39 devices including routers ER605 v2.0, EAP650(EU) v1.0, TL-SG2210P v5.0, the problem consists in opening the doors and managing omada off-site from browser, even if I go to the dedicated session, as I have already done other times with other systems, on this site it does not give me access from the outside on the DVR, and if I go to manage the site via the omada cloud it gives me a blank screen on the main functions .

Options
6 Reply
Re:omada port forwarding
2023-11-03 01:51:33

Hi @EleWer 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

First, based on your description, port forwarding seems to be working? You can access it but it shows a black screen.

Can you post a picture of the URL you tried? Mosaic the first two parts of the IP address. Show the port number and partial IP.

Second, if the port forwarding is working, you cannot access the DVR, that might be a DVR issue. Port forwarding is simply forwarding the local port to the external. If you can access it via the WAN IP, then it is working. The feature is working fine. So, it means there is nothing wrong with the router because it at least shows you the page and forwards as expected.

No video or black screen would be an issue with the settings on DVR.

If you want to further discuss this, please share more information about the local server and the parameters of your port forwarding and test results.

Troubleshooting Virtual Services on the Router Doesn't Take Effect

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2023-11-03 08:40:59

@Clive_A 

Thanks for the reply, No, opening the door doesn't work, as I can't access the DVR from the outside, considering that I have several VLANs in the network, do I need to create some routes?

As regards the management, Omada from the outside gives me a white screen without the possibility of doing anything as I attach in the photos, but inside the structure it works normally

File:
Catturaoma.PNGDownload
Options
2023-11-07 08:29:59

Hi @EleWer 

1. It is a cache issue. Try the incognito mode.

2. Does not work. What are the steps you took? Simply answering "no" would not give me any details in offering further assistance.

I need to see everything you did in the TS guide. And I also need to verify if you port forward correctly or not.

You can try to reboot the device so that the iptables will reboot and load again. That may also fix the issue with port forwarding.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2023-11-07 13:52:13

Thanks for your reply, I've now seen that I only took the photo of the omada page, which actually seems to be a problem with my browser, because with the Brave browser it seems to work normally.

As regards the communication of the DVR, nothing yet, I attach the photo with what I have to open and on the screen where I set everything following the procedure, I point out that I have several VLANs.

Thank you

Options
2023-11-08 05:41:53

Hi @EleWer 

EleWer wrote

Thanks for your reply, I've now seen that I only took the photo of the omada page, which actually seems to be a problem with my browser, because with the Brave browser it seems to work normally.

As regards the communication of the DVR, nothing yet, I attach the photo with what I have to open and on the screen where I set everything following the procedure, I point out that I have several VLANs.

Thank you

Config seems to be fine. If you can verify that you can access them in the LAN-IP:Port, then it should be fine.

Reboot or upgrade to the V2.2.2 or V2.1.5 beta. Either one of them has fixed several issues. And check again if it is open.

Options
2023-11-08 18:11:12

@EleWer 

thanks for your answer

I updated to 2.2.2 but it still doesn't work, I also tried the guide's suggestion:
https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/573490

But it didn't work, any other suggestions?

Options