Drop Outs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Drop Outs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Drop Outs
Drop Outs
2023-11-03 15:25:26 - last edited 2023-11-06 05:40:14
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.4.0 0.9.1

I am having an identical issue to the one below so thought it was best to just paste it. I have just had a replacement sent out and still the same issue. is there a fix to this yet?

Having problems with my TL-MR6400 (dropouts)

Model: TL-MR6400  

Hardware Version: V4

Firmware Version: 1.10.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 190521 Rel.38696n

Hello,

So like many users of TL-MR6400 I have issues with dropouts too.
I got dropouts every 1-3 minutes, the dropouts least for  5-10 seconds, and the internet is
back, but because of that I can't use my internet well. The sites on browser take a long
time to load, and because of that I'm unable to work from home. 

I noticed, that this problem disappears while I'm connected to a server. What does it mean?
While I play for example Counter Strike: Global Offensive, the internet is very good and
I have no dropouts, I can browse everything fast and there is no lags while I'm in game.
Same thing happens to me when I use for example TeamSpeak 3, and I'm connected to a server.
I can be connected in the background and use the internet on web browsers without experiencing
dropouts in cmd "ping 8.8.8.8 -t". Also it's ok when I use a videoconference like Zoom.
But this is just temporary solution, because I can't be connected to a server every time when
I want to work, or do something else than talking or playing.

The list of things that I have tried already:

1. Switching from 4G to 3G, currently I use 3G.
2. Setting up the Wi-Fi on.
3. Setting an alternative DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.
4. Setting up a profile.
5. Chcecking the SIM card on other device (everthing runs well).
6. Updating the device to newest software.
7. Checking if I have EU version - yes I have, and I'm located in Poland.

8. Setting up bandwidth control for: Download 15 Mbit/s, Upload 2 Mbit/s.

Please help, I need the internet connection for working, I'm a web developer working from home on everytime, not only in the time of Covid.

Model version: TL-MR6400(EU) Ver: 4.0

Firmware version: 1.10.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 190521 Rel.38696n

@Kevin_Z 

Best Regards,

edit: I noticed that when I experience a drop there is a error message in my web browser that there is a conflict between the DNS. It was the same before setting the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 206

Replies: 0

Related Articles