3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer MR500(EU) V1, Archer MR550(EU) V1 Phenomenon Description: Some users have encountered internet dropouts with the Archer MR500 and MR550 routers after a certain period o
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 4 hours ago by NewUser23
13Helpful
8830Views
98Replies
I have a TL-MR6400 and recently I've switched my mobile plan to KPN, and I've noticed that after the switch, even though I get an internet connection with most devices, all Android phones do not get a
Network ConnectivityAndroid
By rmam · Latest post 49 minutes ago by rmam
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
The latest firmware fix states this has bug been resolved: 1. Fixed the issue that the device has internet access but might be offline from TP-Link cloud However the issues continue to occur which is
Firmware UpdateMobile Wi-FiNetwork ConnectivityRemote Management
0Helpful
5Views
0Replies
My router disconnects multiple times (5-10 times) from the 4G connection per day, the ISP only has 4G, 3G or LTE is not available. It is connected to Vodafone's network, my phone is also on Vodafone a
Network Connectivitystability
By Szparki · Latest post 4 hours ago by rmam
0Helpful
210Views
11Replies
Hello, We bought a MR6400 from polish distribution. It is mounted in remote location to provide internet for our CCTV system. We have mounted external antennas so that the signal would be adequate (sc
Network Connectivity
By jabbs · Latest post Thursday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
58Views
3Replies
My internet LED is not coming on
Network Connectivity
By MrCebisa · Latest post Wednesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
23Views
1Replies
I hope someone sensible person/authority is reading this because when I tried calling the technical support team, I got a stupid response like they aren't even trained for this job. Issue: I'm using a
Network Connectivity
0Helpful
18Views
0Replies
Dear TP-Link Support Team, I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a critical issue I am facing with my TL-MR6400 (EU) modem. Recently, I attempted to update the firmware to the latest versio
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By Reitera · Latest post Tuesday by Sunshine
0Helpful
50Views
1Replies
ISP Version: 22062901 Hi I have one of these, trying to use it on "Optus" and it won't work. Optus keeps sending me a message saying "SIM cards can only be used in the device type for which they were
Network ConnectivityBand SelectionCarrier Aggregation
By calvin_123456 · Latest post Tuesday by Sunshine
0Helpful
130Views
3Replies
Hi community, I hope you can help me with my issue with my TP-LINK 7450. It gets stuck on startup without allowing any actions. - The factory reset button is unresponsive. - I've tried starting it wit
Network ConnectivityBatteryBrick
By Hogeid · Latest post Monday by serg24
0Helpful
155Views
1Replies