blank features on remote access to omada controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-30 10:28:42
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: v5.12.9

i upgraded controller oc200 to v5.12.9 but when i went out from my home network, let say to another city

remote accessing via web shows blank on other features like 

1. wireless network

2. site

, please help

Options
4 Reply
Re:blank features on remote access to omada controller
2023-12-01 02:30:52

Hello @b4tm4n,

Please go to Site window, now you are in the Global view, after upgrading the firmware of the Omada Controller to V5.9, significant changes have been made to the Controller's Web GUI. You may refer to this detailed post: The significant changes in the Web GUI before and after Omada Controller v5.9

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-12-01 03:54:40

@b4tm4n 

i already have my site then went into settings, i find my settings site tab blank and also wireless network blank.

but when im at home my site tab has display and my wireless network too will display.

Options
2023-12-04 02:36:26

Hi @b4tm4n,

1. Please make sure you log into the Cloud website with the Main Cloud Administrator account.

2. Here is a newer Beta firmware version of the OC200, you may upgrade to it for testing:

Omada SDN Controller_V5.13 Beta

3. Please tried accessing the web UI with different web browsers and clear the cache/history.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-12-04 12:55:49

@Hank21 

i cant upgrade coz its too scary, 

yesterday my system time is delayed, the problem is i issued to many codes for clients, my voucher time too is diferent and system start time too when u monitor used voucher.

now if i upgrade and system time will be corrected most of my clients will be disconnected and hard to trace coz i issued voucher with customied time.

ill just wait during christmas coz clients going home

bottom line this version is bugged.

Options