How to link / bind multiple routers to same email ID : As a cloud Device

2023-12-06 15:16:44 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:24:09
Model: TL-WR845N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, 

I have multiple routers 5+, I am succesfully able to bind one of my router to my email via teather app. Now that router is a cloud device, And I can manage that router remotely

But I also want to manage my other router remotely. ? They all comes as local device

Is this possible ? 

Please Let me know 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How to link / bind multiple routers to same email ID : As a cloud Device-Solution
2023-12-07 06:46:03 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:24:09

@heihitesh 

Yes, as long as your routers support TP-Link cloud function, you will be able to bind them to the same TP-Link ID in the same way, if you don't see the option, it is possible that some of them don't support TP-Link cloud management, please let us know the model no., hardware and firmware version to confirm it.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to link / bind multiple routers to same email ID : As a cloud Device-Solution
2023-12-07 06:46:03 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:24:09

@heihitesh 

Yes, as long as your routers support TP-Link cloud function, you will be able to bind them to the same TP-Link ID in the same way, if you don't see the option, it is possible that some of them don't support TP-Link cloud management, please let us know the model no., hardware and firmware version to confirm it.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 276

Replies: 1

Related Articles