Switch losing dhcp traffic when adopted

2023-12-13 14:02:46 - last edited 2023-12-13 14:40:33
Model: SG2210P  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.0.6

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my SG2210P switch - works fine until adopted by the omada controller then stops routing DHCP traffic.

I can see the DHCP request in the software controller logs (5.13.22) when adopted but the response does not seem to be recieved by the client which times out and then tries again (filling the controller logs with DHCP requests). If I allocate a static IP to the client it connects correctly so just seems to be DHCP. As far as I can see the router itself is correctly allocated a IP via DHCP, and other clients connected to the network not via the SG2210P switch work correctly.  I do not have any other omada switches available to compare to.

I've tried with a couple of different computers and a hardware device (VoiP phone) with the same behaviour.

I have a single VLAN (1) configured in the controller and as far as I'm aware I've not turned on any security settings that would cause this but I could have by mistake.

Does anyone have an suggestions of settings that might cause this or any place I could look?

Many thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 96

Replies: 0

Related Articles