JetStream Series Upgraded to Omada Series

JetStream Series Upgraded to Omada Series

11 Reply
Re:JetStream Series Upgraded to Omada Series
2024-03-06 01:05:56

Hi @gknac

gknac wrote

First, this does not affect your use. I don't see any reason in this "no love" description. It is a decision to rename some old series to the Omada line. We don't manufacture the Jetstream and Omada will be the future business product line.

As this is a one-time announcement some models are not included. I have not received any further updates on whether there will be new models added. If there is and this needs to be updated, I will make changes to this announcement. For any specific changes, please refer to the firmware page where you can find the latest note about the firmware.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Related Articles