ER605 Port forwarding not working

2024-01-24 08:46:35
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.3

Hi all,

I have an ER605 in an Omada controller; I am trying to open port 19311 to allow a company to connect my webpage to my database.

These are the settings I have:

When I test if the port is open I always get that it is closed.

I've tried almost everything and I cant find a way to fix it.

Options
4 Reply
Re:ER605 Port forwarding not working
2024-01-24 09:28:16

Hi @Ashdrak 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Try this guide. It's tagged as a troubleshooting guide.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-24 09:42:21

Hello @Clive_A and thanks for your quick reply,

I've tried everything in the guide but still no luck.

This is what I've done:

Checked the settings to try and find any error (Everything seems fine)

Checked if the server is online and accessible from the LAN (It is)

ISP blocking the port? (No, since the ISP router is on bridge mode, and with the old equipment we had I was able to open the port)

Reboot the router (Done it)

After all of this, I still can't see the port open.

Hopefully, you have something else in mind that I can try 😁

Options
2024-01-25 01:48:22

Hi @Ashdrak 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Ashdrak wrote

Hello @Clive_A and thanks for your quick reply,

I've tried everything in the guide but still no luck.

This is what I've done:

Checked the settings to try and find any error (Everything seems fine)

Checked if the server is online and accessible from the LAN (It is)

ISP blocking the port? (No, since the ISP router is on bridge mode, and with the old equipment we had I was able to open the port)

Reboot the router (Done it)

After all of this, I still can't see the port open.

Hopefully, you have something else in mind that I can try 😁

So do you have any screenshots for me so I might help you check? There is still nothing left for me to judge or troubleshoot.

Please mosaic partial of your sensitive information. For IP addresses, please leave some values visible for identification.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-25 10:09:18

Hello again @Clive_A 

These are the settings right now for the port forwarding rule, I'm trying now with the port 11433.

But still doesn't work

Options