cant configure to permit vlan on tcp port 1514 for logging

2024-01-29 21:25:39 - last edited 2024-01-30 02:38:47
Model: ER7212PC  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, I can't seem to figure out how to send logs across the lands that are isolated via ACL rules. I just need to open a specific port IE 1514 from all the vlans into one VLAN.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:cant configure to permit vlan on tcp port 1514 for logging-Solution
2024-01-30 02:38:43 - last edited 2024-01-31 02:08:01

Hi @kevin-g 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

GW IP-Port ACL is not available yet. This feature has been submitted to the dev team. Please wait for future firmware updates.

The workaround now is that if you have Switch, you can use Switch ACL instead. Note 7212 is not a switch.

Update: GW IP-ACL ETA is V5.15.

Disclaimer: This information serves as a reminder that the estimated date provided is purely for informational purposes and should not be regarded as a definitive or binding commitment from our team. Please note that the release of this feature may be subject to advancement or delay depending on various factors, including but not limited to the version number specified.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:cant configure to permit vlan on tcp port 1514 for logging-Solution
2024-01-30 02:38:43 - last edited 2024-01-31 02:08:01

Hi @kevin-g 

GW IP-Port ACL is not available yet. This feature has been submitted to the dev team. Please wait for future firmware updates.

The workaround now is that if you have Switch, you can use Switch ACL instead. Note 7212 is not a switch.

Update: GW IP-ACL ETA is V5.15.

Disclaimer: This information serves as a reminder that the estimated date provided is purely for informational purposes and should not be regarded as a definitive or binding commitment from our team. Please note that the release of this feature may be subject to advancement or delay depending on various factors, including but not limited to the version number specified.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:cant configure to permit vlan on tcp port 1514 for logging
2024-01-30 03:41:11

@Clive_A 

Thanks for your response. I get access to switch acls, but those rules are invalid, my gw acl is only running right now? 

Total tp link noob. Used to my old ciscos.

Clive_A wrote

Hi @kevin-g 

Options
Re:cant configure to permit vlan on tcp port 1514 for logging
2024-01-30 04:17:54

Hi @kevin-g 

kevin-g wrote

@Clive_A 

Thanks for your response. I get access to switch acls, but those rules are invalid, my gw acl is only running right now? 

Total tp link noob. Used to my old ciscos.

Clive_A wrote

Hi @kevin-g 

Of course, the SW ACL is not working if you don't have a TP-Link Omada switch.

If you have GW ACL, that is the only thing you can do.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 162

Replies: 3

Related Articles