ER605 V1 with Omada doest not work properly with Linux/HUAWEI Router

ER605 V1 with Omada doest not work properly with Linux/HUAWEI Router

24 Reply
Re:ER605 V1 with Omada doest not work properly with Linux/HUAWEI Router
2024-02-05 02:48:13

@Clive_A 

Ok, I will not continue our discussion, because in the end, you said you saw the problem.

and because that I'm think you inclined to help, despite our disagreement, as now you understand more clearly what is happening.

I will wait your feedback.

Thanks for your time.

and just to be fair: our enterprise needed to shutdown some of our cloud services few times to put the ER605V1 back in the main router to send you the tests.

so, it was complicated for me too.

Have a good time

and thanks for your help.

Options
2024-02-05 03:10:38

Hi @drigo 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

drigo wrote

@Clive_A 

Ok, I will not continue our discussion, because in the end, you said you saw the problem.

and because that I'm think you inclined to help, despite our disagreement, as now you understand more clearly what is happening.

I will wait your feedback.

Thanks for your time.

and just to be fair: our enterprise needed to shutdown some of our cloud services few times to put the ER605V1 back in the main router to send you the tests.

so, it was complicated for me too.

Have a good time

and thanks for your help.

Test team has been informed. I also provided my test results to them as well. "Something is not right", was a comment from a test team member.

They find it hard to believe as I did at the beginning and I was convincing them as well by the Wireshark, route and config screenshots.

Now they are looking into this and testing it locally. I'll update you as soon as they update me.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-02-05 04:53:50 - last edited 2024-02-05 16:05:05

@Clive_A 

I'm liking you now.

Good job.

I will wait the next feedback.

Thanks for your time.

Options
2024-02-09 13:12:19 - last edited 2024-02-09 13:12:30

@drigo 

Hi, any news?

Thanks in advance.

Options
2024-02-10 04:06:18 - last edited 2024-02-10 04:06:36

Hi  @drigo 

drigo wrote

@drigo 

Hi, any news?

Thanks in advance.

There won't be a reply until Feb 18th due to the vacation of the dev team.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-02-28 12:29:50

@Clive_A 

Hi, How are you?

I think they won't fix that, don't you?

Options
2024-02-29 00:58:07

Hi @drigo

drigo wrote

@Clive_A 

Hi, How are you?

I think they won't fix that, don't you?

So, for this old model, a specific compatibility issue/bug fixing is not high high-priority task in the eye of the dev. I did not get any further reply so far from them or after the vacation.

I am checking this again with them on if they have located the reason and if it is considered as a bug.

Options
2024-03-14 17:28:20

@Clive_A 

Hi, it's about 1 month since you saw the problem.
Do you have any feedback if this problem will get a fix?

Thank you

Options
2024-03-15 00:59:19

Hi @drigo 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

drigo wrote

@Clive_A 

Hi, it's about 1 month since you saw the problem.
Do you have any feedback if this problem will get a fix?

Thank you

No. I did not get a reply to this question after the last time I set up a test network. Tried some suggestions from the dev. But it seems that this does not move on. There is a problem with the arp and we have not located the reason.

Options
2024-04-10 20:04:18

@Clive_A Hi, its been about 3 months I opened this thread.
No fix so far.

As I said, this router bornt broken.
It never worked as was to be.

Say that it is in EOL state is not valid.

Options
Related Articles