Omada SDN Controller_V5.14.20 Pre-release (Updated on Apr 30th, 2024)

Omada SDN Controller_V5.14.20 Pre-release (Updated on Apr 30th, 2024)

22 Reply
Re:Omada SDN Controller_V5.14.20 Pre-release (Released on Apr 12th, 2024)
2 weeks ago

Bianco8 wrote

Hello  @Hank21 , I have no messages in my mail box.

For sake of completeness, I'm using Omada SDN on Linux Debian container (hosted in Proxmox, if it matters).

This is the SSID configuration:

No particular configuration is set, just 3 SSID with WPA2/3 PSK, 1 is providing guest access via VLAN. I had no issues in the last 3 month, using this setup. I might test a rollback to the stable version to verify if that was the root cause.

The controller is connected to the same network via Linux bridge.

Thank you!

Hi @Bianco8 

May I confirm the controller version you have tested? And what is the previous version of your controller before upgrading?

Besides, we have tried to send the email to your register email address again. Please kindly check the inbox again.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Omada SDN Controller_V5.14.20 Pre-release (Updated on Apr 30th, 2024)
a week ago

mackworth wrote

@Hank21 I noticed something strange with the WLAN Optimization tool.  I have 4 APs, 2 650 v1s (1.0.13), a 610-outdoor v1 (1.2.6) and a 650-outdoor (1.1.3). One of my 650s was running an old firmware (1.0.3) because I was trying to diagnose another issue but this morning I updated it back to 1.0.13.  May 30 minutes later, I ran the WLAN Optimization tool but it only optimized 3 of my APs, leaving out the 650 that I had updated just before.  Any reason why it would exlude that 650?  There is nothing in the excluded list of APs.

Hi @mackworth 

Will the controller optimize the EAP650 again at present? Have you tried to reboot the EAP or controller? After upgrading, you can go to devices page and reboot the relevant EAP and try again. Please share the screenshots of devices page and the page of optimization if the same issue occurs. And inform us the controller version. Thanks,

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options