Er605 login page

Er605 login page

Er605 login page
Er605 login page
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I really need assistant, I don't know what I did wrong, I am stuck in the er605 login page, anytime I visit my IP address, for example my er605 IP address is : 192.168.1.3 and my machine IP address that I want to visit is 156.251.204.13 that is where my website is hosted, however whenever I open 156.251.204.13 it does not open up the website but rather opens 192.168.1.3 er605 login page. I have er605, TL-SG2210P Poe and OC200 controller linked together. it seems there is a block access. Someone should help me explain what to do.  

if i install openVPN directly on my windows pc it works very well and I can access my website and RDP outside my internet but when I install it on er605 it is not accessible outside the network and it open er605 login page, Could it be firewall problem from the er605, or what do you think is the cause of it.

Options
6 Reply
Re:Er605 login page
2 weeks ago

Hi @essientops 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Here's the solution to it, change the port of HTTP and HTTPS of the router to a different port.

But I think you should know that one IP can only have one port working. If it is occupied, you should change to a different port. This is pretty basic and if you have trouble with this, please hit Google and prepare yourself for this knowledge in the future web hosting and port forwarding.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@Clive_A  Pleas can you show me how i can disable port 80 on er605 using OC200. Thank you in advance

Options
2 weeks ago

Hi @essientops 

essientops wrote

@Clive_A  Pleas can you show me how i can disable port 80 on er605 using OC200. Thank you in advance

If it is adopted, then this cannot be changed. Only when your router is in standalone mode, then you can change the web port. This can be found in the User Guide.

If your router is managed by the controller, there is no way to disable the ports.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2 weeks ago

@Clive_A  Thank you very much, the problem here is not only port:80 it is also applicable to other ports, example 3389. please what can i do, i dont want to do port forwarding, please help. thank you

Options
2 weeks ago

Hi @essientops 

essientops wrote

@Clive_A  Thank you very much, the problem here is not only port:80 it is also applicable to other ports, example 3389. please what can i do, i dont want to do port forwarding, please help. thank you

I don't understand your line.

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

i have tried everything and nothing is working, i am using openvpn and it is not still working

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 141

Replies: 6

Related Articles