[PRESALE] EAP783 "Trunking" question

a week ago
Tags: #LAG
Model: EAP783  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 20230526 Rel. 77034(4555)

Not sure why TP-Link calls it "Trunk", but anyway..........

Was going throught the manual for the EAP783.  Since it has 2x 10gb they can be bonded.

In the manual it only mention the load balance method, but it doesn't say anything else if it was a static LAG or an auto-configure LAG (LACP).

Can you please tell me which one it is so I can configure the switch properly (non-TP-Link).

Options
1 Reply
Re:[PRESALE] EAP783 "Trunking" question
a week ago

mbze430 wrote

Not sure why TP-Link calls it "Trunk", but anyway..........

Was going throught the manual for the EAP783.  Since it has 2x 10gb they can be bonded.

In the manual it only mention the load balance method, but it doesn't say anything else if it was a static LAG or an auto-configure LAG (LACP).

Can you please tell me which one it is so I can configure the switch properly (non-TP-Link).

Hi @mbze430 

The LAG setting/Trunk function in EAP can only be used along with a switch that can configure Static LAG rules on its ports.

In controller mode, you can go to Controller > Devices > select the EAP > Config > Advanced to set up the LAG.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 97

Replies: 1

Tags

LAG
Related Articles