Hi everyone. 

I just finished updating my home network with omada hardware: 

1. OC300

2. ER7206

3. TL-SG3210XHP-M2

4. TL-SG3210

5. TL-SG2008p

and 4 EAPs and so on. 

Problem ist, that I have a raspberrypi5 with AdguardHome which should be integrated to the omada network. But it isn't working. 

Someone got it running? 

I saw a video on youtube where a guy explains it with switch profiles and ACLs. But I am not getting it. 

Thanks a lot

Tim 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Adguard Server @ Omada SDN-Solution
2024-05-19 11:41:12 - last edited a week ago

Hi  @sc00z 

Configure the DNS on the Wired Network > LAN and LAN settings. Set the DNS to be manual and input your local DNS IP address. That's it.

If you still run into trouble, please be specific.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Adguard Server @ Omada SDN-Solution
2024-05-19 11:41:12 - last edited a week ago

Hi  @sc00z 

Configure the DNS on the Wired Network > LAN and LAN settings. Set the DNS to be manual and input your local DNS IP address. That's it.

If you still run into trouble, please be specific.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 109

Replies: 1

Related Articles