Omada Switch Pre-Release Firmware (Released on Jun 11th, 2024)

Omada Switch Pre-Release Firmware (Released on Jun 11th, 2024)

15 Reply
Re:Omada Switch Pre-Release Firmware (Released on Jun 11th, 2024)
3 weeks ago

Hi @AliReza_A 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

AliReza_A wrote

@Clive_A 

Hi, I noticed that with the SG2428P model, onlz V2,V3,V4 and V5 is listed.

Will the V1 be supported as well in the future?

Thanks.

You are actually referring to the TL-SG2428P, is that correct?

It has been marked as EOL.

Only bug and security fixes would be included in the firmware updates. No new features would be implemented.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
3 weeks ago

@Clive_A 

Curious about the same thing for the SX3206HPP. It doesn't seem like a product that should be EOL, but it's not on the list either.

Options
3 weeks ago

Hi @MrAdministrator 

MrAdministrator wrote

@Clive_A 

Curious about the same thing for the SX3206HPP. It doesn't seem like a product that should be EOL, but it's not on the list either.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Clive_A 

I didn't say TL-SX3206HPP, I said SX3206HPP which is listed as New on every page, not End of life.

The TL prefix model is End of life because the SX3206HPP has superceded it.

Options
3 weeks ago

Hi @MrAdministrator 

MrAdministrator wrote

@Clive_A 

I didn't say TL-SX3206HPP, I said SX3206HPP which is listed as New on every page, not End of life.

The TL prefix model is End of life because the SX3206HPP has superceded it.

What's the model number on your label? That's the final result of the actual model you have. In software or anywhere else, that's not a proper model number.

For reference, you'd refer to the product page and see its status.

If no new firmware is uploaded to adapt the newer controller and marked as EOL, that's likely to be discontinued in the firmware update.

I am not aware of any newer or beta/early access for the model you mentioned. The listed items are what they are. And the firmware upgrade is gradual.

The forum is the place where you get the latest beta/early access. I will post them as soon as I am notified. If the model of yours is not listed, then it does not have one.

Options