13 Reply
Re:ER605 Port Forwarding will not work under Omada Software Controller
2 weeks ago

@Tyra oh jeez!!  Thanks for the heads up... crying

Options
2 weeks ago

Hi @michae1m 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

michae1m wrote

@Tyra I have done the same, which seems to have resolved the port mapping issue. Time will show if it also has resolved the problem I had with the er605  periodically getting stuck in a pending state. 

Do you run a V1 ER605? If so, that's normal as the overall hardware is not as good as V2. That's also one of the reasons that V1 was discontinued and stopped adding new features. It would lag a little bit when syncing the configs from the controller.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2 weeks ago

@Clive_A 

yes it is v1 hardware - unfortunately I didn't know there was a difference to look for when I bought it and online it is often very difficult or impossible to tell which a retailer is selling. 

Options

Tags

Related Articles