15 Reply
Re:ER605 Port Forwarding will not work under Omada Software Controller
2024-06-17 21:55:41

@Tyra oh jeez!!  Thanks for the heads up... crying

Options
2024-06-18 01:17:12

Hi @michae1m 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

michae1m wrote

@Tyra I have done the same, which seems to have resolved the port mapping issue. Time will show if it also has resolved the problem I had with the er605  periodically getting stuck in a pending state. 

Do you run a V1 ER605? If so, that's normal as the overall hardware is not as good as V2. That's also one of the reasons that V1 was discontinued and stopped adding new features. It would lag a little bit when syncing the configs from the controller.

Best Regards! On Holiday If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-06-18 05:49:08

@Clive_A 

yes it is v1 hardware - unfortunately I didn't know there was a difference to look for when I bought it and online it is often very difficult or impossible to tell which a retailer is selling. 

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

I have same issues.

ER605

Controller oc200

After a fresh install cannot configure the port forwarding. I do it in the Omada after adopting it succesfully the gateway but still I cannot have access towards the server. Configuration seems ok on Controller side but not performing on gateway side. I tried the simplest approach with DMZ also, not works. The only thing I must do is to configure on another network 192.168.xxx.1 instead to default 192.168.0.1.

Stand alone configuration on ER605 with port forwarding and ACL is ok and works, by adding An virtual server and filtering the client access only for some ip range.

I tried multiple times. more badly the menus are different on Omada controller related to gateway than on gateway itself a bit confusing.

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

Finally and for the record. I reset all devices again, started from scratch with default IP and then switched the IP to match with my network. This was messier. Also upgraded the Gateway to 2.2.6 and seems working now.

Options

Tags

Related Articles