How to connect VIGI C340I to external aplications (Android - IP Cam Viewer)

a week ago
Model: VIGI C340I  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.0.0 Build 231123 Rel.56012n

Hi guys,

I just bought TP-Link Vigi C340l camera and everything is fine in the web browser for management and in VIGI app also.

But I would like to connect camera to my Android app IP Cam Viewer Pro and can not find the right settings.

I tried all ports with my username and password and nothing.

I tried 443, 554, 8443 and 8800 port but no luck.

Anybody?

Options
2 Reply
Re:How to connect VIGI C340I to external aplications (Android - IP Cam Viewer)
a week ago
When I put RTSP port 554, IP address, and my username and password I get a message invalid username/password. I use my username and password what I am using to connect to the camera interface through a web browser.
Options
Re:How to connect VIGI C340I to external aplications (Android - IP Cam Viewer)
a week ago - last edited a week ago

Hi @hoskic 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Don't know what port you should be using and what URL you've tried.

If that does not work on the app you have on your cellphone, you probably should double-check your URL or the permission of the app if it can access the local network.

You should try on the web browser from a computer so to verify if there is a problem with the URL format. At least if we can access from the PC browser, or test the ports open, we can rule out that the issue originates from the camera. So, you need to consult the app support.

How to View VIGI Camera on PC Through RTSP Stream

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options