Wireguard access to a remote vpn client site

2024-07-07 15:29:12 - last edited 2024-07-08 04:03:50

Hello! I need help in configuring the Wireguard or routing tables to be able to access a remote vpn site. I am new to networks

Here is the setup and what I have been able to configure

Main site with Static IP ER7206

Remote site ER605

Configuration via Omada

Main site and remote site is connected via L2TP vpn as network extension mode. So, I am now able to access the devices in the remote network from the main netowrk no problem. Both have different subnets.

Secondly, also configured a vpn l2tp for windows pc. This is also working and can access all devices across the main and remote site devices.

For Wireguard, I need to setup for use with android 13/14 as I am not able to successfully  connect my android using Ikev2/PSK.

Currenty in wireguard, I am able to access the devices in the main site but not the remote site. I need to be able to access across two sites similar to the L2TP setup.

What could be the problem?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Wireguard access to a remote vpn client site-Solution
2024-07-08 03:30:39 - last edited 2024-07-08 03:31:50

Hi @orbsT 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

First, you posted the thread on the wrong page. Please make sure you post it on the correct page. This is not a feature request.

We have guides for the Wiregurad you may refer to:

How to Configure WireGuard VPN on Omada Controller

How to Configure Site-to-Site WireGuard VPN on Omada Controller

About the IPsec:

How to Configure IPsec IKEv2 VPN for Android 13/14 or iPhone

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Wireguard access to a remote vpn client site-Solution
2024-07-08 03:30:39 - last edited 2024-07-08 03:31:50

Hi @orbsT 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

First, you posted the thread on the wrong page. Please make sure you post it on the correct page. This is not a feature request.

We have guides for the Wiregurad you may refer to:

How to Configure WireGuard VPN on Omada Controller

How to Configure Site-to-Site WireGuard VPN on Omada Controller

About the IPsec:

How to Configure IPsec IKEv2 VPN for Android 13/14 or iPhone

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options