Vigi App and multiple live feed view

2024-07-24 06:18:11 - last edited 2024-07-25 06:41:23

Hi All,
I am trying to confirm, before purchase, that the if I intall a ViGi NVR and 4-8 ViGi cameras that I am able to view the live feed from multiple camera's using the Vigi App?
Even it is 4 at a time, just want to know that all cameras will show live feed. I have had conflicting answers from my web research.
Thank you

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Vigi App and multiple live feed view-Solution
2024-07-25 03:49:54 - last edited 2024-07-25 06:41:23

Hi @Gavin64 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Gavin64 wrote

@Clive_A 
Hi Clive,
Thank you for the reply. Just to confirm that is using the VIGI phone App. The initial response I got from TP-Link support was that it is not possible to view Live feed from multiple camera's simultaneously using the VIGI Phone App. 
If it does work as you say, then it meets our requirements and we will be ordering a full system.
Thank you
Gavin

One live feed at a time. That's correct. There is no multi-viewing like Homekit or others. Only one live view can be played when you enter a camera.

Viewing like multiple small windows is not available on the VIGI app but it is possible from the web.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Vigi App and multiple live feed view
2024-07-25 02:25:32

Hi @Gavin64 

It'll give you the live feed but they might not be in the high res when you have simultaneous views to multiple cameras.

The decode and stream channel should be what you need to pay attention to.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-07-25 03:22:14

@Clive_A 
Hi Clive,
Thank you for the reply. Just to confirm that is using the VIGI phone App. The initial response I got from TP-Link support was that it is not possible to view Live feed from multiple camera's simultaneously using the VIGI Phone App. 
If it does work as you say, then it meets our requirements and we will be ordering a full system.
Thank you
Gavin

Options
Re:Vigi App and multiple live feed view-Solution
2024-07-25 03:49:54 - last edited 2024-07-25 06:41:23

Hi @Gavin64 

Gavin64 wrote

@Clive_A 
Hi Clive,
Thank you
Gavin

One live feed at a time. That's correct. There is no multi-viewing like Homekit or others. Only one live view can be played when you enter a camera.

Viewing like multiple small windows is not available on the VIGI app but it is possible from the web.

Recommended Solution
Options
2024-07-25 04:07:27
Hi Clive, Ok understood and thank you for confirming.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 237

Replies: 4

Related Articles