Vlan can access the browser management page despite ACL rules should block it
Vlan can access the browser management page despite ACL rules should block it
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I've a problem with my ER650.

I created 2 vlans:

And I have created an ACL rule that deny communication between vlan2 and vlan1.

In fact, my pc on vlan2 can't ping my pc in vlan1.

But the problem is that for some reason my pc on vlan2 can still access the browser management page on 192.168.0.1 which is a vlan1 ip.

How can I block the access from vlan2 devices to the management page? Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Vlan can access the browser management page despite ACL rules should block it-Solution

Hi @halpac 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

If you are in standalone mode, use the ACL, and the service of HTTP and HTTPS should be blocked between the two VLANs. DST should be your gateway IP in both VLANs.

If you are in controller mode, use the preset Gateway Management Page and pick protocols of TCP. That should block the access.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Vlan can access the browser management page despite ACL rules should block it-Solution

Hi @halpac 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

If you are in standalone mode, use the ACL, and the service of HTTP and HTTPS should be blocked between the two VLANs. DST should be your gateway IP in both VLANs.

If you are in controller mode, use the preset Gateway Management Page and pick protocols of TCP. That should block the access.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 106

Replies: 1

Related Articles