ER7212PC DHCP Problem

ER7212PC DHCP Problem
ER7212PC DHCP Problem
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: ER7212PC  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20240716 Rel.80083

Hi

Recently I have problems with DHCP, I have 5 simple VLANs 1,10,20,30,40, and EAP655 and EAP650 connected to AcessPoint, I have VLAN 1 and SSID configuration via VLAN, one ethernet port as 30, the rest as 20. To one of I have an old TP-Link switch connected to the ports and it often gets the wrong IP address without Internet access, I noticed that the previously described change from 30 to 1 and back to 30 helped, but not always, does anyone else have such problems?

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER7212PC DHCP Problem
2 weeks ago

Hi @DamianPL 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Recommend you review the settings yourself. No details about the involved switch.

There has been no report recently about the DHCP/VLAN interface on ER7212PC.

Try to find out the guides on the switch page. Use the tag and label system.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options