Homeshield Sleep Time not working

Homeshield Sleep Time not working

35 Reply
Re:Homeshield Sleep Time not working
Tuesday

@Brp99 here is the email I received 

'Hi,

Many thanks for your valued reply.

After receiving your feedback, we analyzed the problem and determined the cause of the problem. The problem is caused by the router not clearing part of the established connection after the parental control bedtime has reached the time. So, your children can continue to play the game that they have not quit.

At present, the development department has released a new version of the firmware for this problem, and after you update to this firmware, the problem can be solved.

The new firmware version download link is as follows:'

Options
Yesterday

@awunited 

Thanks but what do I do now?

Options
Yesterday

@Brp99 no idea, I was pointing out that I may have recieved spam emails from someone trying to gain access to my router or TP account 

Options
8 hours ago

@Brp99 

Hi, thanks for detailed sharing~

I will consult the senior support for you. Once there is any update, I will reply to you asap.

BTW, the parental control feature can take effect on other devices except your PS5, right?

Options
7 hours ago

@awunited 

Hi, good morning~

Please do not worry. Just as the support engineers explained in their latest reply, the developers need some time to release official firmware. So they suggest to install a beta firmware to resolve the issue first.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Options