Set up router access point or range extender

a week ago - last edited Saturday
Model: TD-W9970  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am in an area of poor Broadband speed. I use a TP-Link_ B010 for my Modem/Router but really need to extend the cover wirelessly. 

I have a TP-link W9970 router which I would like to use as an Access point or as a Rrange extender. (In fact I have three).

I am 85 and really need help using simple terms since it does not appear to be an easy task.

petergostelow@hotmail.com

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Set up router access point or range extender-Solution

@Gossy 

You can turn your TD-W9970 into an access point by connecting to your main router with an ethernet cable using this guide.

That's your only option to extend the wireless coverage of your main router using TD-W9970.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Set up router access point or range extender-Solution

@Gossy 

You can turn your TD-W9970 into an access point by connecting to your main router with an ethernet cable using this guide.

That's your only option to extend the wireless coverage of your main router using TD-W9970.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 84

Replies: 1

Related Articles