CPE210 drop outs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

CPE210 drop outs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
CPE210 drop outs
CPE210 drop outs
2022-02-27 03:18:31
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.2.3 Build 20201110 Rel. 60634 (0000)

I've installed two CPE210s connecting my house to the garage, a distance of about 30 meters, the house CPE210 is the AP and the garage is the client. The AP is connected to a LAN port and the client is connected to a router configured as a bridge (access switch). All work well apart from every couple of days the CPE link fails, the LAN connection at the garage drops and I can't log into the AP via my home network. I can however login to the AP via the POE port, when I do this everything looks ok at both the AP and client ends and I can ping between the two with no losses. I've checked the LAN port and cable and the client router all ok. When I reconnect the LAN cable to the AP POE the network works as before and I can ping both CPE's from the home network with no losses, it will stay up for two or three days before it happens again, any clues as to what's going on?

There's been no noticeable breaks in my network connection at the time of the CPE failures.

Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE210 drop outs
2022-02-28 10:47:06

@Whippet The point is, if you can Ping the Clinet CPE unit's IP all the time, the wireless connection between AP and Client must be fine. It seems like a problem on Client CPE's injector, or the Ethernet cable from this injector to your bridge router/switch. You may try:

1. Change the Etherent cable on the Client CPE injecotr;

2, When the problem happens, try connect a PC to the Client CPE injector directly and check if you can receive network. It will detect if the problem is on bridge router or switch. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 408

Replies: 1

Related Articles