Access TP Link EAP 225 web interface from Wireguard connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-19 07:43:16 - last edited 2022-09-19 07:44:28
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello I have TP Link EAP225 connected to my local network. Management interface is available on the address 192.168.3.4. When I'm connected directly to LAN I can access management gui without any problems, but when I'm connected to my LAN through VPN (Wireguard) I can't access web gui. I guess that the problem is that when I'm connected through Wireguarg I have IP address (e.g. 10.0.0.3) that belongs to a different pool so the TP link EAP does not allow to access its gui from a different subnet. Am I right? Is there a way to configure it in that way that would allow to access gui from Wireguard's subnet?

I'm using EAP in the standalone mode.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Access TP Link EAP 225 web interface from Wireguard connection
2022-09-19 09:05:39

@pprdr3e 

enable L3 accessibility? 

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 489

Replies: 1

Related Articles