OMADA SDN fails to work with WLANS and portal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-21 17:00:08
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.19.1 Build 20220803 Rel.39727

I have oc200 v1 with:
Updated to the latest version available from Argentina
EAP245 v3 (3 units)
EAP 225 out (1 unit)

EAP 265HD (1 unit NEW*)

I have placed the EAPs in different networks but all manageable by VLAN 200,

Therefore I need to configure the same WLAN but with different VLAN IDs.

WLAN-1
WLAN-2
WLAN-3
WLAN-TRUNK

When I bought the 265HD, I did a configuration in TRUNK mode
so that VLAN 1 does not have DHCP, however it can be managed by VLAN200, and the respective WIFI, each with its associated VLAN ID.

THE PROBLEM

I create a voucher for the portal, I go to the area where the old EAP nodes are, I connect and put the voucher, everything works perfect.

I move to the new area where the 265HD coverage is, I turn off the Wi-Fi and it does not detect me and asks for a voucher again on the portal, I put the same number and the legend "already used" appears

Delete and create the WLAN-TRUNK back, make sure that all the data is correct.

Ideas?

I tried to reload the WLAN, tried to turn off the equipment, check the entire network and it is correct.

I think the problem is creating new WLANS when the portal has already been created.

The problem is that due to client issues it is not possible at this time to erase all the configuration, there are 200 devices connected and being used.

Options
1 Reply
Re:OMADA SDN fails to work with WLANS and portal
2022-10-24 06:18:46

@BruMa 

What is the IP address of the new EAP265 HD and the OC200 controller? Are they able to communicate with each other?

You may double confirm:

1. All EAP units are Connected to the controller(on Devices list) and have the smae WLAN group;

2. No Access Control settings have been made. The wireless devices(connected to EAP WiFi) need to be able to communicate with the OC200 controller. All authentication are make by the controller. For example if you block communication between management VLAN and wireless clients then portal cannot work correctly.

Options