Simply want to connect by LAG using AX73 and TL-SG1024DE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Simply want to connect by LAG using AX73 and TL-SG1024DE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:Simply want to connect by LAG using AX73 and TL-SG1024DE
2023-09-01 03:35:44 - last edited 2023-11-10 03:36:54

@Clive_A 

Sorry for my late reply. I didn't expect any solutuion comming more, so did not pay attention much.

I installed Beta, and got net work trouble (setting Wireless parameters are messing, still can connect via cable and set by manual. but something wrong. Rooter itself connected to internet, but not service to WIFI)

Then Wifi router prompted newer firmware exist then updated.

Newer firmware is now

1.0.9 Build 20230721 rel.61392(5553)

Then everything got back to normal at rooter side.

Now,

I set swich as AGM group 1 by port 1 and 2: Still network is fine. Devices connected to switch are accesible.

I set router as Link Aggregation to "enable", devices connected to switch, including switch are not accesible.

Same as before.

I don't think I would want to try as... every time I try, I bother other employee using networks. 

Some time in future, if TPLINK HOME group sells certified configuration of Link Aggregation, I would think again.

At this moment, system still works without LAG, I would keep it running.

Thank you very much for the efforts and information you provided. I appreciated those very much.

Have a good day!

Options
Re:Simply want to connect by LAG using AX73 and TL-SG1024DE
2023-09-01 05:46:00 - last edited 2023-11-10 03:36:54

Hi @UserIndonesia 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

UserIndonesia wrote

@Clive_A 

Sorry for my late reply. I didn't expect any solutuion comming more, so did not pay attention much.

I installed Beta, and got net work trouble (setting Wireless parameters are messing, still can connect via cable and set by manual. but something wrong. Rooter itself connected to internet, but not service to WIFI)

Then Wifi router prompted newer firmware exist then updated.

Newer firmware is now

1.0.9 Build 20230721 rel.61392(5553)

Then everything got back to normal at rooter side.

Now,

I set swich as AGM group 1 by port 1 and 2: Still network is fine. Devices connected to switch are accesible.

I set router as Link Aggregation to "enable", devices connected to switch, including switch are not accesible.

Same as before.

I don't think I would want to try as... every time I try, I bother other employee using networks. 

Some time in future, if TPLINK HOME group sells certified configuration of Link Aggregation, I would think again.

At this moment, system still works without LAG, I would keep it running.

Thank you very much for the efforts and information you provided. I appreciated those very much.

Have a good day!

It seems the official firmware is released. 1.0.9 should be the latest. That beta aims to fix the LAG issue you reported. If you would like to further investigate this issue, you can email us directly.

support.smb@tp-link.com for business or support@tp-link.com for home.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Related Articles