Problem with SFP ports on TL-SG2428P

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-09 09:21:18 - last edited 2023-11-10 01:18:35
Model: TL-SG2428P  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.7

Hello, I have 9 TL-SG2428P switches and i can´t connect the devices between SFP ports.

The fiber cable is ok but i can´t find the way for made working the switches.

In L2 features i have the ports 25,26,27 and 28 with 1000M speed and full duplex. Also i try with auto duplex with the same success.

Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem with SFP ports on TL-SG2428P
2023-11-10 02:16:45 - last edited 2023-11-10 02:18:14

Hi @pacogolf 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

1. Have you contacted the technical support via phone? If you are in a hurry, you should contact us via phone.

2. What modules do you have? It seems to be a compatibility issue. If you are using TP-Link modules, I believe they should work as expected.

3. I need more details about this not working. Does the SFP not link up at all? Or it's a software config issue?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 207

Replies: 1

Related Articles